Phantoscope Co has a position open for
The Team Leader - finance department will be responsible for all inventory accounting functions. This position will partner with Warehouse Management, IT, Operations and other associates involved with the supply chain to ensure inventory is properly accounted for.
- Analyze cost accounting data and ensure accurate inventory costing is being applied
- Partner with Operations to ensure inventory reconciliations and variance research is being performed
- Partner with our leadership team in planning all aspects of our business, preparing regular reporting and analysis, and understanding trends in our rapidly growing global marketplace.
- Support forecasting and analysis of key transactional and revenue trends across all Verticals and Regions.
- Coordinate and communicate regularly with cross-functional business partners such as Accounting, Business Intelligence, Operations to stay up to date on key external marketplace trends and internal data reconciliation processes.
- Report to manager and play a key role in expanding revenue.
- Assist in building out monthly, quarterly and annual revenue and gross profit forecasts
- Support updating monthly Budget vs Actual performance files and key driver analysis
- Support weekly updates to daily trade and revenue forecast shared with management
- Support the design, implementation and maintenance of processes/systems that lead to increased controllership around revenue and forecasting
- Assist in implementing new forecasting and budgeting tools
- Prepare ad hoc models and analysis from scratch, supporting key business decisions
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1 year experience as an accountant or financial analyst
- ERP, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)